Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Is Your Definition Of Friend

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Thank you Dionne Warwick for the beautiful lines to that song.

I believe in our lives at some point we all will need someone to count on or assist us in some way.

I have found in my life numerous defintions of friendships.

The dictionary version is one attached to another by affection or esteem.

I have family members who I consider my friends my husband being on the top of the list.

I have special ladies who I see from time to time but we always have a connection despite the days we are apart.

I have people who live far away from me but I can pick up the phone anytime and laugh, cry, confide or just say hi.

I have many online friends for whom I share stories and tips and helpful conversations through typed words on a screen.

Social networking is a wonderful way to reconnect with friends.

We dont have to be alone. Friends are like angels, we do not have to always see them but we know they are there with us.

Tell me about your special friends.

Tell me how you spend good times with your friends

Who are the people that are there for you to laugh with, cry with, confide in?

Please lets keep the conversation going. I would love to hear your friendship stories....

and while your thinking....enjoy this link....in honor of the friends I hold dear to my heart....all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment